This as best apartment in a boutique, northwest-facing development offers space, luxury and convenience. 223-227 Carlingford Road is ideally located close proximity to the Carlingford Court Shopping Centre with Coles, Woolworths, Target, Bing Lee, Post Office, banks, medical centre, gym and more than 100 specialty retailers, cafes and restaurants. Minutes to both Carlingford and Epping rail stations connecting to Sydney, Chatswood and Parramatta CBDs, Macquarie Business Park, Macquarie Shopping Centre, Macquarie University and UWS.
Carlingford has numerous parks, golf courses and wide green spaces for sport, leisure and recreational activity. Nearby access to the M2/M7 orbital motorway provides fast connection to Sydney CBD, Airport and most parts of Sydney, together with rail and bus services makes this the ideal residential location.
– Two double size bedrooms both with built in mirror wardrobes
– A full study room can be as the third bedroom
– Timber Flooring throughout the whole unit
– Fabulous huge entertaining area with Northwest-facing balcony
– Modern designer kitchen with quality appliances, dishwasher, oven, gas cooking and stone bench-top.
– Two stunning bathrooms and ensuite to master bedroom.
– Internal laundry with dryer
– Split system air-conditioning and security intercom
– Secured car space plus huge lockup storage in basement
– Only meters to shops, transport and restaurants.
– Carlingford Public School and Carlingford High School catchment
– Close to James Ruse High School and prestigious Private schools (The King’s School, Tara Anglican School for Girls)
– Easy access to M2 and M7 motorways and public transport
– Strata $799.85/q, Council $316.20/q, Water $173.29/q
This is a rare find and a must to inspect. Don’t miss out!