510/159-161 EPPING ROAD, MACQUARIE PARK
Live in one of the most dynamic suburbs in Sydney today. As the chosen location of corporate headquarters for many multinational companies, Macquarie University campus and hospital, Macquarie Park Shopping Centre and being on the Upper North Shore and moments from Lane Cove National Park, the residents will enjoy breathtaking views of the natural splendour. Conveniently located with easy access to transport, destination dining and shopping precincts, world-class education and one of Australia’s largest and most influential business and technology hubs – Macquarie Park boasts an abundance of amenity and connectivity.
Enter an oasis where the scent of eucalyptus and jasmine fills the air with a stunning central water feature. This expansive courtyard garden is the ultimate secret garden, a forest-like haven complete with BBQ and sheltered dining areas. A source of inner regeneration within an urban setting. At the courtyards edge, you will find a yoga area, residents dining/lounge and library spaces. Somewhere to clear your mind, re-energise, socialise, entertain, work and connect.
– North-East facing
– Bright open plan living area and dining area, main bedroom with access to balcony
– Elegant bedroom with build-in wardrobes
– Study / 3rd bedrooms
– Large balcony with ceiling to floor glass door
– Ducted air-conditioning system
– Internal laundry with dryer included
– Caesar stone kitchen, built-in Miele appliances
– Security intercom and parking
– Walking distance to the bus stop and Woolworths Adjacent to the – Macquarie Shopping Centre