11 Rosebery Rd, Killara is a 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom House and was built in 1950.
Quite magnificent on 2466sqm of tranquil, level grounds, this sprawling Art Deco home can be immediately enjoyed or extensively enhanced as you see fit. Mostly original yet still supremely comfortable, interiors boast a rare capacity for future luxury with multiple vast lounge rooms, six beds and a huge kitchen. With the option of splitting the site into its individual titles, there’s alluring scope to hold the grand residence for family living while further capitalising on the blue-chip locale.
– Unique lifestyle property in an exclusive corner position
– Full brick dual-level home occupies the main lot
– Two-way drive, front portico, beautiful circular entrance
– Flowing in/outdoor living zones, formal dining plus sunroom
– Patio entertaining and pool perfect for summer garden parties
– Master suite with dressing room, top terrace with leafy view
– Second block hosts the triple garage and tennis court
– Steps to station bus and minutes from shops, elite schools